Burma Out !! HENDRIX BASSIST NOEL R

Subject: Burma Out !! HENDRIX BASSIST NOEL REDDING

(London  / Ireland)

Monday night
BURMA OUT!!  The Flower Music of Nam

The ex JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE bassist NOEL REDDING
has joined the Burma OUT! campaign.

Redding, as a man who knows "what's what" when it comes
to both the rock music of the 60s / 70s and full time drug abuse
has tonight called for the exclusion of BURMA from the Sydney
2000 Olympiad.

I originally contacted him for a discription of a heavy search
of the band and a certain Mr Middleditch, a recipient of the
Burma News Group by over enthusiastic customs at
Stockholm Airport.

This campaign could be all about, "All along the watchtower"

The early 70s was when "you couldn't take anything through
Stockholm during those dayz." said Noel.

And personally I am very pleased that I now have Noel,
with whom I can share the flowers of "dry humor" of the
musicians from that very special musical era.

Jagger has half a degree in economics, but in the main.
How creators doth get ripped, and how strangely this
campaign doth extend.

Follow the appreciations of John Pilger, the Dalai Lama
and many others.  Support a REAL war on drugs

Music Industry Human Rights Association

http://www.mihra.org / policy.office@xxxxxxxxx
US Satellite http://www.212.net
click on roger / then click on news desk

Mihra was founded during UN50 to advance and protect
creators rights in a cultural market monopolised by the
recording  / publishing Grand Cartel. Mihra's roots are in
music and anti-racism and it has called for a sports boycott
of Burma for the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.

UK webhosting donated by http://www.cerbernet.co.uk
US webhosting donated by http://www.212.net