Burma Out!! Contacts on THE HILL

To: Roger Bunn <policy.office@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Waters

Roger, Maxine is the Rep. from S. Central LA and the
leader in Congress for investigation of CIA drug trafficking

Ed.

-----------------

Tuesday   (London.)

Congresswoman
Maxine Waters

fax :   USA 202 225 7854

Re : CIA and drugs.

Dear Maxine,

I would like to thank your office for calling us to
discuss that on which we are engaged

As the UK Security Services state that ALL
Burmese heroin goes to N America. The are
special reasons why both the US and Canada
should support the exclusion of Burma from
the Sydney 2000 Olympiad.

I hope that some of the Burma / drugs background
material we sent via Robert will give you a clue as to
any agency connection to the Burmese drug trade.

However, one can never forget that the agency turned
down the offer of buying up one third of the worlds
opium production for a mere $13,000,000 a year,
during the 60s.

We will now be seeking more direct links between
any agency officials and the Burmese drug trade.

The phone number here is London 181 742 2803
fax 742 2491

Many thanks for your interest.

Roger Bunn
------------------

NOTE :  MAXINE WATERS WANTS KNOWLEDGE
OF ANY CONNECTION BETWEEN THE CIA AND
THE BURMESE DRUG TRADE. SO IF YOU HAVE
SOME PROOF, PLEASE (tell us) and MAXINE
WATERS on fax :   USA 202 225 7854
Follow the appreciations of John Pilger, the Dalai Lama,
Dennis Skinner MP, Tony Benn MP, prominent musicians
and many many others.

Support a REAL war on drugs

Music Industry Human Rights Association
http://www.mihra.org / policy.office@xxxxxxxxx
US Satellite http://www.212.net
click on roger / then click on news desk

Mihra was founded during UN50 to advance and protect
creators rights in a cultural market monopolised by the
recording  / publishing Grand Cartel. Mihra's roots are in
music and anti-racism and it has called for a sports boycott
of Burma for the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.

UK webhosting donated by http://www.cerbernet.co.uk
US webhosting donated by http://www.212.net