Way In, Way Out (r)

 You are right - it is important that a way be found so that the
humanitarian aid can go directly to the people who need it - and
therefore the dialogue between the SPDC and the opposition should  begin
immediately and focus on the question how to make practical arrangements
so that the aid will in fact go directly to the needy people.