Burma Out!! IN ACTION, and way in /

Subject: Burma Out!! IN ACTION, and way in / out

We have been asked to present a formal proposal
for the exclusion of Burma from the Sydney 2000
Olympiad to those offices in the USA which could
with some ease assist create this People's War on
Drugs scenario

Those who wish for copies of this proposal should
contact me. As we are not prepared to publish full
details on the open 'net at this time.

----------------

>therefore the dialogue between the SPDC and the opposition should
begin>immediately and focus on the question how to make practical
arrangements >so that the aid will in fact go directly to the needy people.

Ah yes, that may be so. But it's a tempory "arrangement"
So it's not excatly what's needed. The real point should be
when do we get to the position of

"Charity? We don't want charity. We want ALL our rights
and our  freedom including the equalisation of financial
opportunity""?"

Follow the appreciations of the Shan Democratic Union,
film maker John Pilger, HH the Dalai Lama, Dennis Skinner MP,
Tony Benn MP, parliamentarians, sportspersons, musicians
and numerous others.

 Support a REAL war on drugs : Sydney 2000 : Burma Out!

Music Industry Human Rights Association
http://www.mihra.org / policy.office@xxxxxxxxx
US Satellite http://www.212.net
click on roger / then click on news desk

Mihra was founded during UN50 to advance and protect
creators rights in a cultural market monopolised by the
recording  / publishing Grand Cartel. Mihra's roots are in
music and anti-racism and was first in line in calling for a
sports boycott of Burma for the Sydney 2000 Olympic
Games.

UK webhosting donated by http://www.cerbernet.co.uk
US webhosting donated by http://www.212.net