New Virus Alart!

-------Phoenix-Boundary-07081998-

A new dangerous virus, called Worm.ExploreZip, is spreading throughout the
internet and email. It deletes Windows users' data and then mailing itself
to other.

The "Worm" ExploreZip takes up permanent residence on a target system,
restarting itself whenever the system reboots. And then the program uses
network facilities to propagate itself without relying on further user
action.

When you see the following test:

Hi <user name>!

I received your email and I shall send you a reply ASAP.

Till then, take a look at the attached zipped docs.

bye.

delete the message and the attached file named "zipped_files.exe" and clear
your recyrcle bin.

As far as I know it attack Window 95 and 98, Outlook program.

-------Phoenix-Boundary-07081998---