DVB: Home page announcement

Dear netters,

Greetings from the Democratic Voice of Burma !

I'm very sorry to announce you that DVB home page has server problem since
thursday, 17th June. You can't even browse its main page. I'm trying to
sort it out and will let you know when server is up again.

Please accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience that I may cause you.

Yours,

Thida (Thin Myat Thu)                 http://www.communique.no/dvb/
Web Editor                                    Tel: +47 22 41 41 43
Democratic Voice of Burma                     Fax: +47 22 41 39 29

          P.O Box 6720, ST.Olavs Plass, 0130 Oslo, Norway