Be carefull

Dear Sir,>Ronald Aung Naing

Not New Kayan State Party, there is Kayan New Land Party (KNLP)and not
Kayan National People's Liberation Front, there is Karanni National
People's Liberation Front (KNPLF).

Respectfully Yours,

				Khun Po Po

At 01:06 PM 6/18/99 +0700, you wrote:
>"We must try to get Unity when we are weaker than our enemy."
>
>It is welcome that the five ethnic armed groups: Shan State Army, Karan
>National Union, Karani National Prograssive Party, Chin National Front and
>Arakan Liberation Party,  which are fighting against the brutal Burmese
>military regime; formed an alliance on Thai-Burma Border. The former three
>groups are based on Thai-Burma border and the later two are based on
>India-Burma border launching gurrila war on Burmese military regime.
>
>Many ethnic armed groups, 16 in number, made cesease-fire agreements with
>Burmese military regime started since 1989 May. Although they stated that
>the agreements do not concern with politics, they became unfree politically
>as the time past on. They were faced with a lot of problems. The first
>group and area which made first ceas- fire agreement with SLORC (SPDC), the
>area controlled by MongKo Defense Army, is now under control of SPDC. Many
>cease fire groups were cut off food rations in last year. Kayan National
>People's Liberation Front (KNPLF), Shan State National People's Liberation
>Organization ( SSNPLO), New Kayan State Party (NKSP) and New Mon State
>Party (NMSP) were forced to make statements againt Aung San Su Kyi's
>campaign to call the paliament in last August. The part of NKSP were forced
>to attack the KNPLF and KNPP troops. SSNPLO and Pa-O National organization
>(PNO) troops were conducted to fight each other. The people in Kachin state
>are unhappy with Cease-fire. Their lives become worse and worse under
>cease-fire agreement of Kachin Independence Organization (KIO) and regime.
>
>At the same time SSA (southern) comes out with progressing force in
>sourthern Shan State after Opium War Lord Khun Sa joined with Rangoon
>regime. Chin National Front become stronger and stronger in Chin State. The
>brutal oppression of the regime continues all over the country. The ethnic
>cleansing of the Burmese Military became obious.
>
>It is time to evaluate and think about cease-fire groups and the groups who
>are fighting on. It is times to decide who is right and who is wrong.

>The new ethnic alliance may replace the role of weakening former ethnic
>alliance, National Democratic Front. The formation of the new ethnic
>alliance is the new light for the non-burmese ethnic people in Burma and
>also a great force for the struggle for Democracy against Burmese military
>
>regime. One who loves ethnic rights, freedom, truth and democracy and who
>hates military dictatorship shold welcome the newly formed ethnic alliance.
>
>Ronald Aung Naing
>
>Dear Sir,>Ronald Aung Naing

Not New Kayan State Party, It is Kayan New Land Party (KNLP)and not Kayan
National People's Liberation Front, It is Karanni National People's
Liberation Front (KNPLF).

Respectfully Yours,

				Khun Po Po

At 01:06 PM 6/18/99 +0700, you wrote:
>"We must try to get Unity when we are weaker than our enemy."
>
>It is welcome that the five ethnic armed groups: Shan State Army, Karan
>National Union, Karani National Prograssive Party, Chin National Front and
>Arakan Liberation Party,  which are fighting against the brutal Burmese
>military regime; formed an alliance on Thai-Burma Border. The former three
>groups are based on Thai-Burma border and the later two are based on
>India-Burma border launching gurrila war on Burmese military regime.
>
>Many ethnic armed groups, 16 in number, made cesease-fire agreements with
>Burmese military regime started since 1989 May. Although they stated that
>the agreements do not concern with politics, they became unfree politically
>as the time past on. They were faced with a lot of problems. The first
>group and area which made first ceas- fire agreement with SLORC (SPDC), the
>area controlled by MongKo Defense Army, is now under control of SPDC. Many
>cease fire groups were cut off food rations in last year. Kayan National
>People's Liberation Front (KNPLF), Shan State National People's Liberation
>Organization ( SSNPLO), New Kayan State Party (NKSP) and New Mon State
>Party (NMSP) were forced to make statements againt Aung San Su Kyi's
>campaign to call the paliament in last August. The part of NKSP were forced
>to attack the KNPLF and KNPP troops. SSNPLO and Pa-O National organization
>(PNO) troops were conducted to fight each other. The people in Kachin state
>are unhappy with Cease-fire. Their lives become worse and worse under
>cease-fire agreement of Kachin Independence Organization (KIO) and regime.
>
>At the same time SSA (southern) comes out with progressing force in
>sourthern Shan State after Opium War Lord Khun Sa joined with Rangoon
>regime. Chin National Front become stronger and stronger in Chin State. The
>brutal oppression of the regime continues all over the country. The ethnic
>cleansing of the Burmese Military became obious.
>
>It is time to evaluate and think about cease-fire groups and the groups who
>are fighting on. It is times to decide who is right and who is wrong.
>
>The new ethnic alliance may replace the role of weakening former ethnic
>alliance, National Democratic Front. The formation of the new ethnic
>alliance is the new light for the non-burmese ethnic people in Burma and
>also a great force for the struggle for Democracy against Burmese military

>regime. One who loves ethnic rights, freedom, truth and democracy and who
>hates military dictatorship shold welcome the newly formed ethnic alliance.
>
>Ronald Aung Naing

Mae Sod
Thailand
Phone: 055-543001