Secretary-1 meets ministers, deputy

Subject: Secretary-1 meets ministers, deputy ministers of

ASEAN member nations

Secretary-1 meets ministers, deputy ministers of
ASEAN member nations

YANGON, 23 June-Secretary-1 of the State Peace and
Development Council Lt-Gen Khin Nyunt received Minister
of Home Affairs of Brunei Darussalam Mr Pehin Dato Haji
Isa Ibrahim, Secretary of State for Interior of Cambodia
Mr Em Saman, Commander of Criminal Investigation Corps
of Indonesia Police Maj-Gen Drs DA'I Bachtiar, Minister
of Home Affairs of Lao People' s Democratic Republic
Maj-Gen Asang Laoly, Deputy Minister of Home Affairs of
Malaysia Dato Ong Ka Ting, Undersecretary of Interior
and Local Government of the Philippines Mr Anselmo S
Avenido, Minister for Home Affairs of Singapore Mr Wong
Kan Seng, Deputy Minister of Science and Technology and
Environment of Thailand Mr Porntep Techapaibul,
Director-General of Police Department of Vietnam Senior
Col Truong Huu Quoc and Deputy Secretary General of
ASEAN Secretariat Mr I Robert Inkiriwang, who had
attended the Second ASEAN Ministerial Meeting on
Transnational Crime, at Dagon Yeiktha of the Ministry
of Defence at 10 am today.

    Also present together with the Secretary- I were
Minister for Home Affairs Col Tin Hlaing, Deputy
Minister for Foreign Affairs U Khin Maung Win and
Director-General of Protocol Department Thura U
Aung Htet.