The Military Elite Class: Embassies (r)

Subject: Re: The Military Elite Class: Embassies, Agents, Moles and Informers

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01BEC30F.78E32370

  Subject: Re: Julien Moe - The Military Elite Class: Embassies, Agents, =
Moles and Informers

  Dear Julien Moe,

  I was reading your article with great interest but with much greater =
sadness! Well, I believe your personal experiences must be awful and =
extremely depressing like for almost every exiled Burmese or Shan or =
Karen or ... and it's hard for me - born and grown up in a fairly =
democratic country - to understand oppression, expulsion and  daily =
struggle. These nightmares might follow you for your lifetime.
  Nevertheless your conclusion doesn't satisfy me, not to say it seems =
rather extreme to me.
  To be paranoid is to be careful?
  Even I try to understand your reasons, I am sure that paranoia never =
is a good adviser for your matter. How you can find contacts, which I =
guess you urgently need for your work on the Burma issue? How you can =
even find  friends, if your life is directed by paranoia? How can a =
goodwilling person ever coontact you, if you see him as a mole at first =
sight?
  I had mysterious experiences, too, when I started my activities via =
Internet just six months ago. There were mails from curious people, =
others never answered my honest questions, one sent a cynical =
comment...but I will not stop to look for a way to do something for =
democracy, freedom and social justice in Burma, to do something for my =
suffering friends in Burma, as a social worker and like in the past as a =
photographer.=20
  Once more: I deeply respect your point of view as your very special =
way to deal with your personal experiences, but it is by far a too =
depressing one and not adequate to fight for democracy in Burma!
  Best wishes from Austria
  Kris=20

  ----- Original Message -----=20