URGENT NOTE: Myanmar to Attend Trad (r)

Subject: Re: URGENT NOTE: Myanmar to Attend Trade Fair in South Africa

What's this figure about, first time I see this: "According to official
statistics, Myanmar's foreign trade amounted to 3.96 billion U.S.
dollars in 1998, up 31 percent over the previous year"

And South Africa, explain since when racism, as was constructive
engagement under apartheid, but now promotion of genocide in foreign
companies as country host is ok? digusting hypocrits! ds