Subject: Re: Ethnicity and Federal

Subject: Subject:  Re: Ethnicity and Federalism

Dear Saw Kapi and Naw May Oo,
                                                            It is an
excellent paper with sound suggestion that we all should
consider while forming the Fedral Union in the near future. I very much
appreciate and hope you both will contribute more in raising awareness
for our fellow countrymen who are less fortunate
than we are at present time to live under the rule of Burma Military
Dictorship. My thanks also to
Rangoon Post Co-editor for posting this valuable article.
Best Regards.
                          SAW AUNG KHIN