9999 the great revolution (r)

Cheers to all involve in 9999 global action activists/MM Than

The pressure is definitely bitting Myanmar military. They are clearly
afraid of
people power. Please keep it up. Raise it up and speed it up until a final
show
down.

Remember whatever action or mean we take against the illegal Myanmar
military is
absolutely just and appropriate.

The history will agree with us.

revolutionary salute