Statement on U Tint Shwe

Statement  on U Tint Shwe

The explanation of Dr.Tint Shwe, on the letter to Dr.Seinwin regarding with
CWO was not his letter but it was an imitation did not make the public
satisfaction because he made acrazy sound without any evidence thing to
prove letter was imitation.
         Tintshwe the MP of NLD of Pale Township and the minister of NCGUB
wrote a letter to his Prime minister mention in the letter  that the Prime
Minister must inform the NGOs which helps  CWO, not to help CWO any more and
they must help only WRWAB . that letter copy arrived to Chin Center without
mentioning any  receipant address on
15 . 7 . 1999 . the public did not agree with the explanation of  Tint Shwe
on that letter account of the following reasons.
1.	TintShwe agree that the signature on that copy is his real signature. But
he denied that , that letter is without his office letter head. He added
that we always uses letter head when ever he wrote a letter to any person.
At this point he told alie because he wrote a letter to CWO  on 7.7.1999 on
a plain paper without letter head. Therefore, his explaination was just
planning a cheating game. Then he was failed to show the reasonable evidence
to prove that, that letter was imitation as well as he could not piont out
the writer of that letter when the public asked him to point out the writer.
2.	Before  explaination Tint Shwe called the minister of NCGUB and decieved
them that , that letter was written by CWO to be the writer of that letter
infront of the public. He did not promise to the public that must expose the
writer except denying that he is not the writer.
3.        As soon as the explanation was overed Tint Swe's colleagues copy
the name of
Ma Zi,the chairman of CWO in  dim letter just below the signature of Tint
Swe on that letter.That meant that letter was seem to be written by CWO.
4.       0n 31.7.99,Daw Mya Mya Aye explained that banking Rupees more than
0ne lakh of CWO is suppose to keep peace betwen Chin Women .But it was not
true that when the Chin leaders made  a compromise betwen Chin Women , and
Daw Mya Mya Aye was not participated a mong Chin leaders.
5.       Tint Swe and his wife are enjoy with their claping hands whenever
three is arising  conflict a mong Chin comunities or Chin Women society.They
are always practiced that divided and rule system among Chin comunal groups
by dividing Chin's those who support him and not support him.Because his
family had been set aside by Delhi Burmese pro-democratic force due to his
guilty of sending back (11) Burmese soldiers who had been recognized by
UNHCR as refugees status by the help of MI in 1996.
6.       We,Chin patriots cannot forget Mr.Kyaw Zan (Chin),his  comrades(10)
Burmese soldiers and Mr Ko Ko Nai a leader of student who were handed  over
by Tint Swe to Burmese soldiers hands by the help of Indian MI 0fficer in
1996.Then besides now he is trying to divide Chin comunal groups in pieces
again.
          Therefore,we those who sign on this paper demand that take a
serious action upon Dr.Tint Swe who is serving as a minister under your
Gov't immediately.We do not want even to see any more in Delhi.We can not
tolarate his behaviour and action.This is the highest outburst of Delhi
Burmese refugee's outrage upon Tint Swe action.Forgiving time had gone.This
is the time to stand together for driving out the evil one.