Re. : Information Sheet No.B

Subject: Re. : Information Sheet        No.B-1035 (I)

The Government encourages all the anti-government forces to become
responsible members of the Myanmar community and to  engage as
constructive  forces in helping  Myanmar along the  path to  a strong
and stable  democracy.    ......

Dear Editor,

I would like to reply the above text of Okkar´s Inf. Sheet .

I am one of the persons  of anti-gouvernment forces.
Thank you for the invitation to come back to my own country, as mentioned
above
in your Inf.St.

1. The gouverment of Myamar is an illegal Gouverment since May 27, as a
result
of the 1990 election.

2. This illegal  SPDC Militery Gouverment must recognize the election of 1990.

3. SPDC illegal Gouverment must recognize CRPP.

4. The SPDC illegal Gouvt. must start a dialog with NLD including Daw Aung
San
Suu Kyi and CRPP members.

5. Release all political prisoners and no more  arrests of persons who are
antti-gouverment politically.

6.  Reopen all the Universities in our country Burma .

7.  Don´t continue arrests in Burma of those who are activists for the day
"action 9999".

                 Mr. Okkar, if your illegal Gouverment  recognizes all the
facts
written above, I shall be  coming back to my native country as soon as
possible
to engage for  a democratic Burma.

Maung Maung Yan

Mathystrasse, 25