Fritz Werner GmbH, Germany

--------------537A8F4C372EAB84A0AD8053

Dear Friends,

I´m researching on Fritz Werner GmbH. So I would be happy for any
information you have.
Have some of you contacted the German govt on FW? What reply did they
gave you?
Do somebody know their politics? It seems, that they like countries in
which the Government is involved in a civil war (Indonesia, Algeria,
Turkey and Burma)?

I´m sure they are not producing toilet paper in Burma.

Regards
Heiko

--
+================== Burma Group Tuebingen ==================+
| Heiko Schaefer                  | heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Chairman
x-mozilla-cpt:;19680