I will help Burma democratics (r)

  In Washington, D.C. - USA - members of the D.C. Burma Activists Network
support ETAN - East Timor, Free Tibet groups, Free Taiwan and other groups as
they support us when they can.

In a message dated 9/22/99 9:00:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
panyoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Subj:     Re: I will help Burma democratics
 Date:  9/22/99 9:00:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  panyoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (panyoma panyoma)
 Sender:    owner-burmanet-l@xxxxxxx
 To:    gawdech@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 CC:    burmanet-l@xxxxxxx

 Dear all Burma activists

 Please read the following article.I suggest this is what,in the end of the
day, we
 all should realise in our struggle for democracy in Burma.
 We,the only one,must help ourself first with whatever resources we have,
before
 asking for a help from others for our causes.
 If we cannot even do as such,there is no one.
 Don,t even dream about that.There is no such thing either.
 Were we wasting our times?
 Let's get on our feet together and that's the way to go.

 sincerely

 panyoma/syd