NEWS- World-wide Demonstrations Hel (r)

Subject: Re: NEWS- World-wide Demonstrations Held in Remembrance of the 1988

--------------7FC4EB6497230AE7EC8B779A

Hi,

I´m a bit late, but which are the 29 countries?

Regards
Heiko

--
+================== Burma Group Tuebingen ==================+
| Heiko Schaefer                  | heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Vorstand
x-mozilla-cpt:;-17728