MAILBAG: Invaluable Opinions

MAILBAG: VARIETY:

Re:Anonymity

Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
	It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
	Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
	remailer administrator at <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
My Dear Julien,

I've not seen your article about the need for being low profile, but I thank
you for having the guts to admit that there is a role for anonymity.  One
that does not necessary suggest cowardice.

I pray that we can continue to disagree and allow each other to have views
that may diverge, but have the same goal.

I have no illusions that I will eventually be caught for providing
"information" to those who want/need it.  That is inevitable.  What the
price will be is something I worry about for my children.

I hope you people, in America, can understand why, when I look at our six
month old daughter, think you people who don't live here are "soft".

By the way, did you konw that Colonel Thein Swe, head of OSS, was in
Mandolay over the weekend?  He do not go there for his golf!

sandman
---------------
Re: The Rising Sun VS the Setting Sun
Dear Mr. Moe:

I refer to  the last sentence of the following paragraph you wrote.  When
the changes you are expecting happen one day, yes, there will be a free
Burma and Burmans will be free.

Don't you want to go beyond that?  Pls remember that Burma is just a part of
the Union formed in 1947.  Don't you want a free Union, not just a free
Burma, where each of our nationalities can practice its own culture and
religious belief while all of us show tolerence and respect to each other
and leverage our cultural diversity to work for our common prosperity?
---
The sun on the west sets on a daily basis. The students see it every day. So
do the military leaders. The latter see it in fear. The former see it with
courage and determination. The sun in the hearts of the dictators is setting
unknowingly. The sun in the students' hearts just keep on rising and it is
shing through until the day Myanmar becomes a free Burma again.

By  a Unionist in Canada