Regarding James Mawdsley

" I cannot be unconcerned while entire population of Burma is in
prison.I rather be with them."

J.Mawdsley

This is the last words we heard from him before being arrested for third
time.
I have never met James personally but had spoken lengthily to him over
the phone before he went off to Moulmein.Later I found out that he is a
grandson of my very close friend Mrs.Ekman  from Australia.

What a noble call and action that James has taken.
I  am, absolutely admire your commitment on Burmese causes and salute
your action on behalf of Burmese people.

Your immidiate and unconditional release will be our demand until you
are free.

Pan-yoma Syd.