global movement 9999

THE CALLING DATE  9-9-99

Today is four 9?s (9-9-99) which is sequel to four 8?s (8-8-88) a memorable
day in democracy movement in Burma.  Last 11 years ago people from all walks
of life were called for democracy on (8-8-88) which was led by students.
Their effort were resulted more than (4,000) students, monks, and people were
brutally massacred and more than thousand of students, monks and political
activists were put into jail by the military dictators. After that thousands
of students and people had fled into borders area and still striving for
their cause for democracy in various ways until now.

Today would be the day, the most significant  milestone in our endeavor
re-establish democratic institutions for a rosy promising future of Burma.
Today four 9?s (9-9-99) could be the coup de grace for stamping the
dictatorship out in Burma, forever.
Today, not only the Burmese people in Burma but also the whole international
community who love democracy are joining hands together in our Global four
9?s (9999) movement. We strongly urged all people with good intention, all
over the world to co-operate with us and we also believe our campaign will
bring about the blooming democracy in Burma. Our most  venerated leader Aung
San Suu Kyi, Noble laureate for peace is still standing the people with full
valor, in defiance of the rigid orders meted out by the Burmese military
junta.

Join hands together to the peaceful and prosperous future in the 21st century.
Down with the military dictatorship.
Democracy must be prevailed.

Burmese Students in exiled Portland, Oregon.
P O Box- 82164
Portland, OR 97282
Tel: (503) 963 9632
Email; Butesan@xxxxxxx