The Canberra Times, Burma protest t (r)

Subject: Re: The Canberra Times, Burma protest turns ugly

The protest that seized the Burmese junta's embassy was not as ugly as
the Canberra Times defied. In fact, it was a civilized protest compare
to the Burmese regime that rapes thousands of girls under age of 12,
killed 3,000 peacefull protesters in 1988, jails thousands of democracy
supporets, forces thousands of minority ethnic to become homeless and
landless, and closes all higher lernaing.

I as an Amreican can say that the students from Burma did very good job
during the protest, and I am urging them to do it again. And The
Canberra government should not arrest the students next time. That's
all I want to say now.