"The koe lay lone" Aftermath.practi

Subject: "The koe lay lone" Aftermath.practical solutions through by a Burmese eyes

Draw an invaluable precedent from the "ko lay lones".Which was good that
we have just learnt many lessons from it.

1.We have experienced that how party politics work in so call
parliamentary democracy system in this part of the world.state Labor
Party(ALP) ,Liberals party,the Greens(state,NSW),The Democrat,the only
one,The state president ,she did not seem to have much power.When we
propose on decisive issues she would have re-direct it straight on to
the Premier Bob Carr in a few occasions suggesting to write to him.
We will have a try.But this is a heavy party politics zones could be
easily sucked into and wasted times.
I like my times better spent than being NGOs - a photo- a rice deal to
get funding for the projects or a mouthy political lobbyist .These will
take a long time.Burmese people had suffered enough.Must not be prolong
any more.We all knew that.
Why are we wasting our time by consistently suggesting a trade sanction
against  Myanmar as it did not even  need one. "C'mmon.let's be frank
fellow activists."

Many businesses have withdrawn mainly because of the juntra's
un-workable and stupid way of  understandings on market economy.They
have got no fucking ideas.Sorry for the language folks.

They are just bunch of old style military soldiers. They are simply
managing Burma in a military way- outgun ,brutal and oppression.
It will take a long time, for sure,a sanction against a country where
vast bordering demon country offer unlimited free interest loan to the
Myanmar military rulers means the military rulers can walk into China's
arm depot,cheap products,in return by Burmese raw materials.
Again. We all can see the repercussions from that is, I bet ya... will
be harder to get rid of this awful military of Myanmar altogether.
So let's us try any other options.
Shouldn't we.

sincerely

Panyoma,syd..