Latest news on Rachel Goldwyn!

Monday 13th Sept 1999 London.
She is blonde, a ball of energy and loads of fun.
And for someone as young as herself, 28. She has always impessed me with her innate knowledge of how turns our Universe.  And how "cause" sometimes carries far more weight than "effect".
So I am pleased to be able to tell you that the British Vice Consul to Burma,  visited Rachel Goldwyn today in Insein Prison. North of Rangoon. A place that is described by my collegue on http://www.mihra.org/2k/rachel.htm
Where the Brit VC spent 45 minutes with Mss Goldwyn
this morning and reported that she was in both, good
spirits <g> and that her health in good repair

Where BO will be publishing the truth, the whole truth about Rachel and the freedom song, as things "roll along".

Roger Bunn

For more information:
News & contact adresses at http://www.mihra.org/2k/rachel.htm
Or call: + 441817422803