Photo competition for Photo - Art A (r)

Subject: Re: Photo competition for Photo - Art Associations / Clubs of ASEAN member  countries

--------------B2DBCF52981B75F72D1A63E2

Okkar:

Who are the people running the Myanmar Photographic Society? Is your buddy Khin
Nyunt the President of the Society? Give us some real information, please.

OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Photo competition for Photo - Art Associations / Clubs of ASEAN member
> countries to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Myanmar Photographic Society
>
> INTRODUCTION
>
>       Myanmar Photographic Society was founded on the 21st November 1950. To
> commemorate the 50th Anniversary of our Society in the year 2000, the Society
> is launching a photo competition for all Photo Clubs / Associations of the
> Ten ASEAN Member Countries.
>
> THEME
>
>       The theme of the photo competition is "TRADITIONAL ART AND CULTURE OF
> ASEAN".
>
> ENTRY RULES
>
> 1.   The competition is open to all Photo Clubs/ Photo-art Associations of
> the Ten ASEAN Member Countries, i.e., Brunei Darussalam. Cambodia, Indonesia,
> Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
>
> 2.   Each competitor should send a maximum of 6 photographs and each
> photograph must be in color print form and should not be mounted. (No slides
> will be accepted.)
>
> 3.   Each photograph size should not be smailer than (10" x 12" ) and not
> larger than ( 12"x18" ).
>
> 4.   Each photograph must be original and taken in entrant's own ASEAN Member
> Country.
>
> 5.   Title of photo, photographer's name, nationality, address, a description
> of subjects and where, how and when the photograph was taken should be
> clearly filled in the accompanied form and pasted on the back of each photo.
>
> 6.   Entries previously awarded prizes in other contests are not eligible.
> 7.   No entry fee is required.
>
> CLOSING DATE AND MAILING ADDRESS
>
> 1.   All entries must reach the Myanmar Phoptographic Society by 3rd January,
> 2000.
>
> 2.   All entries must be submitted in a sealed flat package marked "
> TRADITIONAL ART AND CULTURE OF ASEAN PHOTO COMPETITION" and send to:
>         The Secretary
>         Golden Jubilee Central Committee
>         Myanmar Photographic Society
>         No. 27-29, 1st floor, 35th street (Lower Block),
>         Kyauktada Township,
>         Zip Code: 11182, Yangon
>         MYANMAR.
>         Tel: 951-273167, 951-252332, 951-251554
>         Fax: 951-246980
>         E-mail: Myanpersp@xxxxxxx
>
> 3.   The Myanmar Photographic Society will not be responsible for any
> photographs lost or damaged in transit.
>
> 4.   Receipt of entries cannot be acknowledged and photographs submitted to
> the competition will not be returned. Only winners will be notified by post.
>
> 5.   The Myanmar Photographic Society retains the right to reproduce all
> winning photos for any promotional campaigns, exhibitions, publications, etc.
>
> JUDGING
>
> 1.   Total of (20) winning photos will be selected by a panel of judges (3
> from Myanmar Photographic Society and 2 from ASEAN Countries) in the 3rd week
> of January 2000.

> [...]

begin:          vcard
fn:             Richard Myint
n:              Myint;Richard
org:            Myint Family
adr;dom:        31349 Santa Cruz Way;;;Union City;CA;94587;
email;internet: ramyint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;home:       510-429-8442
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE