EAST TIMOR/ASEAN (r)

Good for you, Julien.  All the rats come out of the walls when they think the house might be falling down.  The only thing that matters to them is what directly affects their income and their prestige.  They dont care what happens to Burma, or to anybody else, for that matter.  They dont care about right or wrong, or truth or justice.  These are just words for them, they never talk about or think about these things.  That's why they come out with nothing but curses when you challenge them.

Telling the truth to these fools is like holding a cross up to a vampire.