Mr. Okkar's soul (r)

It's not a thorn.  It can only strengthen us.  Because people inside and
outside Burma knows that they have to resign by force.  People inside Burma
will not say anything at this point but they will tell you when they have
chance like 1990 general election.  Even the majority of soldiers vote for
NLD.  Don't forget it.
Down with the Killers(SPDC)
Down with the Thieves(SPDC)
Down with the Adulterous(SPDC)
Down with the Liars(SPDC)
Down with the Drunkards(SPDC)
Those are the five precepts(ngar par thila) you always violating.

see u