Mr. Okkar's soul (r)

How dear you can say that kind of non-sense words. Yes, sanctions hurt
the regime, SPDC-SLORC only. The intention of imposing the sanction is
to bring down the regime from power. It will do so.

Again, sanction does not hurt people, including myself, my parents, my
brothers, and my sisiters (one of my sisters has been imprisoned by the
SPDC since 1996 student's protests)who are in Burma. They strongly
support the sanction called by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi because they know
the regime only hurt them, including my sister but not the sanction.

No matter where I live since my people, people of Burma, have been
imprisoned in their own contry by the SPDC-SLORC, all I have to do is I
will fight for the freedom of my people. So calling the sanction by Daw
Aung San Suu Kyi means I as an exile Burmese have to work more harder
to encourage the international community to put sanction againt the
SPDC. The fact is Daw Aung San Suu Kyi knows that the SPDC cannot hold
the power longer than the regime expected. It is time to impose the
sanction, and it is right time to do so.

> > >   Ya ... you are right. You are a Burmese
> citizen and you are also out of
> > >country now .Sanctions do not hurt you. You can
> continue to support it.

The fact why the NLD members left the party is by force that the SPDC
imposed. Again, time is nothing to do with the 1990 election results.
As long as a  parliament is not allowed to from by the elected persons,
the election shall remain dissolve.