Five Precepts(Ngar Par Thi La) Part

Subject: Five Precepts(Ngar Par Thi La) Part 1

I would like to explain how the SPDC is violating the Five Precepts(Ngar Par
Thi La).  So they are not deserved the post of State Leaders.  It is the
darkest history in Burma.  They will go to hell after death.  I have no
doubt about it.  We have to reap what we had sowed.
Par Nar Ti Par Tar(killing other sentient beings)
        SPDC took the power by killing thounsands of people in 1988.
In their whole history, they killed a lot of people in 1962, 1967, 1974,
1976 and so on.  Their leader is General Ne Win.(When they go to hell,
General Ne Win will go first and then the rest of SPDC Generals and their
followers will follow him)  General Ne Win said "Tatmadaw will never shoot
to the sky. But shoot directly to People."  That is the great evidence and
the self confession of the leader of the ugliest criminal gang.  I would be
one of the witness.  I saw my friends beside me killed by the bullets they
shot.  In 1997, they shot dead two monks from Mandalay.  If their power
become endangered, they shoot everybody including the Buddhist Monks.
         So it is very clear that The SPDC led by General Ne Win violates
Par Nar Ti Par Ta.  They will surely go to Hell according to the law of
Kamma.
To be continued.....
Tomorrow .///Ah Dain Na Dar Na(Part Two)