Five Precepts(Ngar Par Thi La) Part (r)

Subject: Re: Five Precepts(Ngar Par Thi La) part 4

Chris Sidoti , SPDC and Five Precepts
When a group of Burmese and Australian students had a 1 and half hour
meeting at Human Rights Commissioner office in Sydney on 5th of August 99,
MR Chris Sidoti told the students  a funny story about SPDC and five
Precepts.

SHhhhhhh---  it is meant to be a Australian HR Commissioner gossip about the
weird SPDC .

He said a high ranking Foreign affair  officer ( I thought it was Win Aung
himself)  said to him with very serious accent  (Chris was smiling!)  ' You
know we the government leaders are Buddhists so  we obey the teaching of the
lord Buddha and we obey the five precepts , we don't kill , we don't steal
 .
But Mr Sidoti broke into a big laugh when a student interrupt him by saying
' But they lie '

With big smile and nods CHRIS SIDOTI AGREED THAT SPDC LIES !!!

I hope you enjoy my joke from a true story. SPDC should know that even Chris
Sidoti knows well about them.

( I certify this story is true and correct before the international
participants of this Burmanet )

MMT in Sydney

One of the student in the meeting with Chris Sidoti, Aus HR Com.