Sanctions Won’t Work (fwd)

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999 OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I don't want to argue with dogs. I want to discuss with our real Myanmar
> (Burmese) activists.
>
> ok

If that's what you want, why do you and your junta employers restrict the
use of the internet, of fax machines, of photocopiers and of video tapes
by Burmese inside Burma?

It is clear that you prefer to set the terms of your "debate."  It's much
easier to "debate" with the elected Burmese parliamentarians when you hold
them captive, month after month, in your "guest houses," threatening their
families and their livelihoods, isn't it?