History

Everybody knows that the British raj did behave badly in Asia.

But why have you and your "generals" chosen to continue and even surpass their worst abuses, delivering an even harsher tyranny on your own people?

At least the British opened universities.  You idiots close yours.  Is there no crime you wont commit to retain your iron grip on these people?  What will the world think about your "era" 50 years from now?

You are a human being, Okkar.  Dont you ever look inside yourself, beyond the rhetoric and arguments, and consider the great pain and suffering you are causing to millions?