Don't waste your time.... (r)

--------------C886815BA5BEB5EFA0EDE3F9

Hi,

this is true. If I calculate:

everyday in average 50 members of 4 Million makes 80.000 days to extinct
the NLD, but 80.000 days are 220 years. Hm, Okkar, this should let you
think, but tell me your side of the story please.

And how was this with the members of the USDA? According to the NLM,
there are now more members of the USDA than Burma has inhabitants. (ref.
Barbara Victor, "The Lady")

Regards
Heiko

--
+================== Burma Group Tuebingen ==================+
| Heiko Schaefer                  | heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Vorstand
x-mozilla-cpt:;-17728