Win Aung's sons must speak out! (r)

If it is true that Win Aung's sons are in NYC, could
someone provide us where they live, what are their
phone numbers and addresses. It is very important that
they both voilated the US Sanction law against the
SPDC, in which all families from the ruling SPDC's
leaders are banned the visa and acitivies in the US.

So we can call the U.S. general accounting office to
take legal action over them.

Please remeber that ten of thousands of students in
Burma are unable to continue their heigher leanings.
It is not funy.