Reply to : wake up, smell coffee (r)

Subject: Re: Reply to : wake up, smell coffee

In a message dated 9/26/99 9:06:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dawnstar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Gandhi is a great example to be followed in Burma. And it may be a
 solution. Fill the jails for freedom. So far nothing has seemed to work.  >>

    I will be very grateful if Dawn Star or any other one else can suggest me
the seven social sins that are written on the tomb of Gandhi Gyi. I remember
only two. These are:

     POLITIC WITHOUT SACRAFICE   and
     SCIENCE WITHOUT PRACTICE

    Pls don't think that I am teasing you. I really forgot the other five.

ok