Notes from Asia Society "Debate"

Whoever provided these notes, would you please send more verbatim notes,
was there reference to the "constitution", to recogntion of the 1990
election results, to role of NLD and Daw Aung San Suu Kyi. What is
offered here does not present evidence of a debate, but a stage to
rebutt accusations in any question and answer session. Why doesnt he get
nice invitation from Columbia Univeristy or New York University so he
can talk about human rights since he seems to wish to do it. ds