Win Aung's Sons

Dear all activists,
    I don't know whether they said they are against their father(SPDC) or
not.  But I know that they are living in the United States.
More specifically, Khayu Nyein, one of Win Aung's son, is living in New York
and working at a Computer company in New York.  His email address is
khayu@xxxxxxxxxxx and his personal homepage address is
http://www.shweinc.com/khayu
     You can go to his brother's homepage from there and see their family
pictures.  However they are smart not to use their current family photos.
They only show us their parents' wedding photo and Win Aung and his wife at
a beach.  Even though, you can see an Army officer in the background of that
wedding photo.
      Here, what I am thinking is that " If we were like the Palestine
Libration Organization(PLO), they were dead since long long time ago.  But
we are the Burmese Buddhists.  So they are still  alive.  We don't want to
do like those things.  We only want Democracy and Human Rights.  We don't
want Blood."
       Everything can change.  So who can guarantee that attitude never
change.  If oppression in Burma more severe and violent or the Human Rights
violations in Burma more serious, and then that may become a possibility.
People outside Burma are somewhat related with people inside Burma.  In
Burma, the SPDC can do everything.  Outside Burma, people can do everything.
  They can buy guns freely.
        I hope those things never happen.  These are just my imagination.

Sow Justice and Harvest Peace.
GALON

P.S
Every Palestinian Family has one or more family members in the Israeli
jails.