History (r)

you know your burmese history from trivia sites! most stupid thing i ever
heard. go to library and study. not possible to think about burma unless you
know what has happened. read everything, all writers: cady, furnivall,
tinker, etc even if you do not agree with them. at least be educated.

trivia site. i am disgusted.

susu