What were they thinking? BKK embass (r)

Subject: Re: What were they thinking? BKK embassy attack

anyway, from this episode, u better learn that truth prevails and is honored
regardless of the means employed.
ur opinions r well respected.
"Let truth be our weapon."

Your fellow countryman,

AS

----Original Message Follows----
To: burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 12:00:11 PDT

U Aung Soe khamyar -

Japanese were bombed because they started the Pacific war during World War
II.

This is a perfect example when they violated China, Korea, Burma among other
smaller countries during WWII, they were asking for trouble.

Violence met with violence.

Lesson learned???

I hope that other pro-democracy groups and people will condemn this recent
incident rather than condoning it.

How does one justify "they are demending what we all want."?

What they did was clearly MISGUIDED!