WE ARE READY TO DIE IN ACTION.

      The fighters who stormed the Burmese embassy said "WE ARE READY TO DIE
IN ACTION."
      What a strong will?  If we all have like that storm will for
Democracy, we will surely succeed.
      They are taking back our Burmese people's property.  Burmese embassy
is owned by the Burmese people.  Burmese Military Government has no right to
own that building.  Burmese people never gave them that mandate.
      They should ask to release James Mawsley and Rachael Goldwyn.  Because
Mawsley and Goldwyn are suffering for our Burmese people.
May God bless you...
Galon