Once were innocent/BKK siege (r)

Again, the SPDC-SLORC is an international and domestic
terrorist. Why?
Fact 1) the regime killed Mr. Leo in Insin Prison;
Fact 2) some staffs from Burmese embassy in Tokyo beat
three peaceful protesters in a concert.
Fact 3) The regime assasinated two elected MPs in
Thailand and China seven years ago;
Fact 4) The regime assasinated three NLD's memebs in
Insin Prison two years ago;
Fact 5) The regime guned down 3,000 students and monks
in 1988 democrtacy movements 11 years ago.
Fact 6) Recently, the regime unfairly put longer
sentences over the two activists from UK.

So the whole world knows that the SPDC-SLORC is a
terrorist-naco-dictator-thug. And It is needed to be
punished by the whole world.

=====