The New Light of Myanmar (Saturday, (r)

Subject: Re: The New Light of Myanmar (Saturday, 2 October, 1999)

--------------F43B259F217777AA739DF0E3

Dear Okkar,

7 lines on a topic with that I could fill a complete book. Oh, how much
pity are the Burmese with such a kind of newspaper!!!

Regards
Heiko

--
+================== Burma Group Tuebingen ==================+
| Heiko Schaefer                  | heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Vorstand
x-mozilla-cpt:;-17728