Reply to Soe Than (r)

It is so painful to witness the conflict between people who want to achieve the
same goals - freedom from fear and oppression.  The arguments about which is the
right way to go about this is an ideological debate.  We need to have this among
ourselves.  At the same time, I feel for those who have suffered immense trauma at
the hands of the SPDC and SLORC.  Anger, rage and thoughts of violence revenge and
and retaliation are a consequence of such trauma.  My heart goes out  to them as I
hear their stories and I  feel a little bit of their pain.  There is a need for a
healing journey for many of us as much as there is a need for a whole range of
other actions.  I see so many contridictions in me and around me.  I guess this is
the world we live in.  I can only hold all of this together if I hold on to the
dream of one day being able to live in world where diversity can exist.
myitta and cetana
Trevor