: APPRECIATE YOUR KIND HART (r)

On Mon, 4 Oct 1999,  Okkar   wrote:

> How many so-called Burma Activists are in the world?
> Except these blind people because of the loss of 9999 agitation the rest of world population will not accept terrorism.
>
> I will repeat again.
>
> IF THE WORLD ACCEPTS THIS KIND OF TERRRORISM, THE WORLD WILL NOT BE IN PEACE IN THE FUTURE.

You are so right.  The terrorism to which you refer is that which the
Burmese military junta visits upon the people of Burma.  And truly, if the
world accepts the ongoing junta violence, it is a bad sign.  But we can
take heart in the de-facto expulsion of the junta from the International
Labour Organization, and in the words of Kofi Anan, who said that
"sovereignty" is not a shield to those who abuse their people.

You are a censor who complains that he is censored by others.  You are a
terrorist who complains that he is terrorised by others.  The whole world
knows that your junta reigns by terror.  And the whole world is grateful
that no one was hurt in the takeover of the junta's Bangkok
embassy/intelligence center.

> AND THE 21ST CENTURY SCHOOL CHILDREN WILL BE LEARNING THE WORLD HISTORY AS SOMETHING LIKE FOLLOWS:
>
> "BURMA ACTIVISTS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS DESTROYED THE WORLD PEACE AT THE END OF 20TH CENTURY".
>
> ok

What you call peace, others call ethnic cleansing.  See you in court.