Letter to Bnet Editor

Hi -Editor
					We would like to introduce myself ,we are CCT staffs and our duty is
to collect Burma's news currently happening,send to our democrat activist
in time. We are trying our best to be done . According to your suggestion
we sent message part by part on 3-10-99. There is no sending record of
yours on 4-10-99. We  can see records of myananda on 4-10-99 E-mail
message. We 'd like to know what cause force to you to ban our message from
e-mail and is there any problem to be known. Please let me know.

Regards
CCT staffs