Myanmar will be a 'democracy' (r)

Poor thing,

 you don't know what I mean and my intention.  I respect multiculture and
every races.  Try to read the whole message and think deeply.  Don't jump
into conclusion that I am a racist.

I have color friends, white friends, I never look at them as white or black
or yellow.  I like them because they are kind hearted humans.

Learn more

Regards

Htun Aung Gyaw