Myanmar will be a 'democracy' (r)

Dear Htun Aung Gyaw
I am truly glad that I was mistaken and do not wish  to question your
intentions or your integrity. On closer reading you will find that I was
concerned about my own reading  and also what others might read into it
an how
it might be misused.  As someone who has suffered racism in many and
varied
ways I am very sensitive to unintended messages (the most difficult
messages to
deal with). I am always willing to learn more, as you want me to.  I
would like
to understand you more clearly when you say to David Abel "Do you have a
Burmese name with a  Burmese style and norms?  What is your name David
Able
means in Burmese? Give me a break". Could you please explain what you
meant.
Trevor

--
Trevor Edmond
139 Trafalgar St., STANMORE.  NSW 2048 AUSTRALIA