Supporting the "Hostage-Taking" (An (r)

Subject: Re: Supporting the "Hostage-Taking" (An Opinion)

right on, jack, but one thing, this is not a guessing game, this is
serious business, ok? life-dedicated, life-risking business of survival
and committment. there can be no guessing about that, you do understand,
of course. thanks for your committed open thinking and comment.

ps, these were detained visitors of the embassy, it was not a hostage
takeover mission, evidently, it looks like it was somewhat screwed up,
so say the latest news reports about a missing ambassador, that's
guesswork.