Rebels win, Workers lose (r)

hello??? EVERYBODY lose from this stupid embassy attack, indiana. innocent
workers hurt, as you say. crackdown on ABSDF and other groups in BKK has
been announced by thai government. vigorous students made nld look like
terror-sponsoring group. any hope for early release of rachel goldwyn
probably gone. bangkok embassy security now upgraded, meaning any SERIOUS
long-term occupation, seizure of files etc may no longer be possible. border
closed making prices go up in rangoon. whole movement now looks
disorganized, no leadership. credibility has been lost.

name one positive accomplishment. answer: ten minutes of media attention.
big deal.

so, hooray for vigorous students. have guns instead of brains.

susu