Why to ignore Okkar, Soe Than and S

Subject: Why to ignore Okkar, Soe Than and Susu Huang?

--------------9CAC27207A631509577E4E3E

Dear Mr. Unknown,

Okkar: he give valuable insights in our enemy's SPDC thinking further he
contribute things to laugh and smile about.

Soe Than: is very suspicious to me. But I don't want to say too much,
since his attacks are mostly aimed to me. So I'm maybe biased.

Susu Huang: okay, she's a powerful and very aggresive lady, who is not
neccesary hailing every move of the democracy movement, but she shares -
esp. in the embassy siege - very much my opinion.

Okkar is a personality here. He belongs to us like the joker to the
king. Somehow I like him, even if I never would give him the fate of
Burma in his hands. But I think he is a just puppet of the DDSI.
Susu will soon notice, what she will get no success with aggressive and
provoking words, but this is also valid for other people here.

Further I'm not against a new generation of participants in this list.
So let`s see what time speaks and the persons who loose their aim
because of this people, are just too weak!!

Regards
Heiko

--
+================== Burma Group Tuebingen ==================+
| Heiko Schaefer                  | heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Vorstand
x-mozilla-cpt:;-17728