wo wo wo (r)

Susu, this is the last mail from me to you, about you, or anything to do
with you, you are a fraud. i encourage all readers to delete susu
messages as she has offered nothing but insults, and destructive
criticism. she has given nothing to the movement and taken our time.
she deserves what she gives. nothing. ds